SPECTACULAR FLOORS: IMPERMA WOOD hardwood floors are made from the finest American & European sliced face veneers including: American Hickory, Hard Maple, Black Walnut and European White Oak.
1. 100 % WATERPROOF: Our proprietary manufacturing process and XRP rigid core give IMPERMA WOOD floors the ability to resist the most extreme conditions, including being fully immersed underwater without damage!
2. INSTALLS ANYWHERE: IMPERMA WOOD floors can be installed virtually anywhere in your home including areas with moisture and high humidity risks like basements, kitchens, bathrooms and other areas.
3. DurAlox® FINISH: Our 9 coat DurAlox® finish encapsulates and protects the veneers from moisture and wear and tear to give IMPERMA WOOD floors exceptional scratch and wear resistance, plus it accentuates the rich character and color of the wood.
4. EXCEPTIONAL DENT RESISTANCE: Our veneer encapsulation process and XRP core make IMPERMA WOOD floors one of the most dent resistant hardwood floors available today.
5. COMFORT & QUIET: IMPERMA WOOD floors have a pre-attached SOUNDBUSTER® thermo-acousstic underpad that makes IMPERMA WOOD floors exceptionally comfortable underfoot and quiet for the rooms adjacent and below. Additionally, floors installed on cool concrete slabs will be warmer. IMPERMA WOOD floors may be installed over circulating type infloor radiant heat.
6. EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY & VALUE: IMPERMA WOOD floors deliver unequalled value, providing consumers with an exceptionally durable and beautiful floor that will last them a lifetime.
7. EXCEPTIONAL DURABILITY & LIFETIME WARRANTY: IMPERMA WOOD floors are so tough and durable they are backed by a limited lifetime residential warranty.
8. THE LOW – NO MAINTENANCE FLOOR: IMPERMA WOOD floors require virtually no maintenance; simply vacuum and damp mop occasionally.